Bysync - a handy FTP tool
-Synchronize with a few clicks
Bysync, a simple synchronization tool, was developed as the author's last resort to remedy the unusable synchronization function of Microsoft Expression Web. It has the following features:
- Synchronize a selected folder or an entire site.
- Upload a selected local folder or file
- Download a selected remote folder or file
- Custom filters for folders and files.
- Can store the information of unlimited number of sites. Select any of them from a list to work on.
- Prompt to confirm each synchronization action (e.g. batch uploading missing files, batch uploading unsynchronized files, etc.)
- Files can be selected or deselected individually or collectively for each action.
- Batch synchronization actions include:
- Upload files missing on the remote site.
- Upload or set as in-sync files that have not been synchronized.
- Upload files that have changed on the local site
- Upload files that have changed on the remote site
- Upload files that have changed on both the local site and the remote site
- Prompt for update if a newer version of Bysync is available online.
Limitations and known issues:
- It supports only FTP connection.